Arrow vs Flash

Arrow vs Flash

Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

My TOP 10 TVD Videos

After Julie Plec ask me to do a Top 10 List of my fav. Videos. Here they are.
And I have to say it was way harder then I thought it would be. There are so many amazing videos out there, that it is hard to choos

1. smile || stefan&elena


2. you're gonna be the one that saves me ;; stefan&damon (3x08)


3. Caroline Forbes / Skyscraper


4. Katherine + Elena | Afraid to Lose Control


5.Stefan & Elena 3x05 - Alibi (Vampire Diaries


6. 2x18 ; Illuminated


7. Stefan & Elena - Losing Your Memory (Vampire Diaries)


8. Stefan/Elena - You're not safe


9. Keeping You Safe | Stefan&&Elena (UVC)


10. Bond of Family // Salvatore Brothers


And two special video I couldn't left out
one creepy and one funny

Bonnie Bennett. The Story of a Witch


Circle of life Stefan Salvatore

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen